Marketing & Communications Manager
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Tuesday, February 6, 2018||Closing:||Tuesday, March 6, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||60,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJHC4256
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
Location: South East
Salary: Up to £60k salary
An exciting opportunity for a customer focused Marketing & Communications Manager has presented itself, to work within a blue chip organisation undergoing a major customer experience and digital transformation programme!
Some responsibilities for the role will include:
- To develop the vision for the Marketing and Customer Communications team, ensuring enhanced value and delivery by the team
- Lead the creation and implementation of the customer marketing strategy to drive improvements in company engagement rates and deliver favourable changes to customer behaviour
- Drive improvement in NPS and customer satisfaction by providing strategic input into the development and delivery of the transformation programme
- Define and own the marketing campaign process in order to drive effectiveness and efficiency through all customer communications
- Being accountable for the performance and delivery of all marketing and communications at key stages (e.g. briefs, copy, concepts, artwork)
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure timely and efficient sharing of plans, regularly exchanging information, and influencing brand and communications through every touch point
- Manage the performance and contract adherence of agencies that support the marketing function ensuring best value is achieved
If you are interested in applying for this position you will need proved experience of achieving great results by leading a marketing function in a customer centric environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data,
Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter in to any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now