|Company:||Velocity||Location:|| United States|
|Posted:||Monday, May 3, 2021|
Velocity is currently seeking a Telephone Expense Associate to work with our customers telephone carriers. The position primary job function is to work in general clerical accounting, utilizing Microsoft Office, and proprietary software for all activities. This position also provides assistance to the accounting department by performing various accounting related tasks. This role helps provide an audit of customers carriers, service details and fees to identify opportunities to save money.
This position can work remote temporarily after initial on site training period.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support within Telephone Expense Management Department.
- Monitoring of numerous reports in proprietary software
- Submission of inter-office tickets
- Data entry and filing of invoices
- Perform other duties as assigned
This job is a good fit for you if:
- You have Microsoft Office and QuickBooks experience
- Can learn our proprietary software system
- Have a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Have general knowledge of basic accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Like to work as part of a team
- You are persistent, personable and professional
Qualifications, Experience and Education:
- Minimum High School Diploma, Accounting Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in accounting or office setting
Click Here to Apply Now