Web Content Manager (Urgent 6-month contract)
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Thursday, May 10, 2018||Closing:||Sunday, June 10, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Contract, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
Job Title: Web Content Manager (Urgent 6-month contract)
Day Rate: £200 to £300 per day
We have a great opportunity to join an expanding Gaming company that is proactive in expanding its brands within the on-line gaming industry.
They are looking for a Web Content Manger who will sit within the Marketing Team and report to the Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for updating all web content within the sports and gaming industry and be able to work Tuesday to Saturday (office hours) for this 6-month contract.
- Full accountability of strategy, management and optimisation of the content channels
- Commercialisation of the “shop window”
- Working closely with Sportsbooks along with other gaming marketing managers
- Provide post campaign analysis and learnings, trends.
- Constantly review the website to ensure the tone of message in consistent with the brand
- The ideal candidate must show an interest in sports or racing in their past-time or ideally have worked within a Gaming or on-line betting industry.
Other experience includes:
- Relevant Industry degree
- Experience in using CMS, HTML and Word Press is an advantage
- Knowledge of search engine platforms and tools to generate organic search volumes
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now