|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Montgomery, Alabama, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, June 4, 2018|
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
The Human Resources Assistant provides administrative support for the Human Resources department as well as the Executive and Management teams.
- Represents the Company in a professional manner by following the Company’s standard operation procedures
- Greets and assists employees
- Answers calls for the HR Department
- Assists employees with STD, FMLA, unemployment, Labor & Industries and 401(k) information.
- Acts as a liaison with corporate Benefits team.
- Understands Company benefits programs and works with the Benefits team to maintain quality benefits.
- Is knowledgeable about our employee handbook; communicates changes in policies and procedures and insures proper compliance is followed.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for employees; assists in implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintains employee personal files
- Maintains all forms for the HR department and satellite offices
- Mails, faxes and shreds confidential documents/records/reports
- Maintains all company bulletin boards
- Assists in managing the security badge and alarm systems
- Assists in planning, coordinating and executing employee appreciation and fundraising events
- Replenishes coffee stock as needed
- Follows Information Security Policy to ensure all client, customer and debtor information remain strictly confidential
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company Policies as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in an office environment, HR department/executive administrative experience a plus
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Capable of interfacing professionally with employees to answer questions and provide information
- Able to multi-task
- Must have high energy, positive approach and the ability to drive programs to completion with minimal supervision.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
Click Here to Apply Now