10 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER THE AWARDS!
Compete in 2019 for a World Title and be named Best in the World in one or more than 34 awards - Click here to apply now
JOIN US AND HEAR BEST PRACTICES
At the 2019 NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement events - Click here to book now
Time to upgrade your membership
Take advantage of all the benefits of an executive membership - Click here to upgrade now
Senior Software Test Engineer
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Echo Managed Services||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Friday, February 9, 2018||Closing:||Thursday, May 31, 2018|
IndiaClosing date May 31st 2018
UK based utility business requires an experienced Tester for its offshore application testing team.
Prepare Test Scenarios/Test Cases, Test Data and execute functional and non-functional testing.
Develop test cases for Regression testing, System testing, error or bug retests.
Communicate with development and support teams in resolving customer issues.
Work with development team to investigate and replicate defects.
Requirement: Experience more than 3 years
Primary Skills: Good exposure in Manual & Automation Testing.
Secondary Skills: Good Written, Communication and Logical Skills.
Essential: UG – MCA/ B.Tech ( IT/ CS)
Utilities sector experience would be an advantage.
• 3-6 yrs. of Experience on Manual & Automation Testing- Web Based/Desktop Applications.
• Good understanding of testing methodologies and concepts
• Understanding of SDLC, STLC, test case design, Generation and Test execution.
• Working experience of Quality Centre
• Defect Tracking and Reporting skills.
• Well organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize workload.
• Good Written, Communication and Logical Skills.
Click Here to Apply Now