Vice President of Sales
|Company:||Intelligent Contacts, Inc||Location:||United States|
|Posted:||Friday, February 2, 2018|
Intelligent Contacts is a fast growing Texas company that helps healthcare providers create great patient experiences through hosted communication and payment solutions. Solutions are currently in production at 47 of the top 100 healthcare systems and 13 of the top 25. You are the key to making that 100 of 100! We are expanding our team and are actively looking for:
Vice President of Sales
Do you build and inspire high performing sales teams?
Do you enjoy creating sales strategy and executing the plan?
Are you a coach who leads by example?
If so then we may be a great match!
Intelligent Contacts is looking for an experienced Vice President of Sales to set sales strategy, plan, execute, and manage the sales organization to drive new business. Intelligent Contacts delivers Software as a Service (SaaS) based unified communication and payment solutions primarily to healthcare industry and billing companies. This new position will manage and grow the direct sales organization as well as expand and provide sales support to channel partners across our suite of services including: hosted contact center, corporate PBX, SMS (text messaging), web chat, and payment tools.
- Create sales strategy, plan, and budget for B2B sales organization
- Build and manage a high performing sales team
- Establish KPI’s and sales team performance metrics and align incentive plans
- Review and optimize the customer journey & create a great buying experience
- Enhance and support channel partners to increase sales effectiveness
- Explore additional market verticals and channel partnership opportunities into expanded markets
- Work with the marketing and design teams to create valuable lead generating content
- Initiate contact with prospects and follow up on inbound leads (sell stuff)
Job Requirements and Experience:
- Sales management or sales organizational leadership experience
- Success creating and executing sales strategy to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Creation of compensation plans aligned with desired sales activities
- Skilled at selling SaaS solutions. Bonus if previously sold to healthcare industry
- Consultative sales experience explaining technology benefits to business leaders without technical mumbo-jumbo
- Sales experience in healthcare, revenue cycle management, EMR, practice management, collections, or similar financial services
- Good verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience
This is a full-time position based in the Plano Texas headquarters office.
Compensation: Base + team performance bonus + comprehensive benefits package
Benefits include: Company paid health insurance, paid vacation, holidays, company matched 401k, and more.
Click Here to Apply Now