Administrative Assistant - Atlanta
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Posted:||Wednesday, May 16, 2018|
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
Under direct supervision, the Administrative Assistant will work closely with and provide general clerical and administrative support for the local Management team. This position is a direct liaison with corporate resources.
Overall Company Expectations
- Adheres to Company policy and procedures
- Performs duties as workload necessitates
- Maintains a positive and respectful approach
- Communicates regularly with supervisor and managers about department or office-related issues
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
- Meets Department productivity standards
Essential Job Functions
Administration: Processing, Functional
- Performs day-to-day clerical support including, opening and distributing mail; answering calls; as well as copying and scanning.
- Prepares and maintain files – both electronic and paper - assuring accuracy, compliance and confidentially.
- Order supplies as needed. This includes management review of orders prior to submission.
- Maintains inventory of supplies.
- Maintains vendor list.
- Process bills on a timely basis. This includes completion of an A/P log and obtaining proper signature on bills prior to submission
- Supports managers by assisting with timesheet questions or issues.
- May create daily, monthly, and quarterly reports
- May assist with presentations, schedule appointments, and produce correspondence.
Experience, Education and Certification
- This position requires a minimum of six months or more of post-high school clerical or job skills training and two years’ work related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented professional who is able to multi-task.
- Must be able to handle confidential matters regularly.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position. Regular days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional overtime may be required and will only be approved through the manager.
Click Here to Apply Now