Payment Processing Manager
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, June 11, 2018|
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
The Payment Processing Manager will oversee the day-today operations for the Payment Processing department including direct management of a team of 15 including 2 supervisors. This includes solving departmental and employee issues, responding to external and internal customer service requests, creating departmental procedures and documentation. This position will oversee the audit functions involving payments and will head up the audits performed by clients. A primary function of the position will be to perform high level analysis including, reconciling errors, identifying trends, and ensuring appropriate resolution and communication is completed. This position will be responsible for updating and maintaining development plans and procedural documentation.
This position is the primary “go to” person for any and all issues that arise related to the handling of consumer payments and client related payment and reporting activities. This position reports directly to the Senior Controller and is considered part of the Finance/Accounting Department. This role also has extensive communications with the Operations teams in 3 of our Convergent call center locations as well as the parent company call center.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous management experience is required – 3+ years -
- Experience Supervising employees including disciplinary actions, performance appraisals, hiring and developing and coaching team members is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to efficiently utilize office products, including Excel
- Ability to compile detailed data into high level reports for upper management
Click Here to Apply Now