Medicare Biller - Remote Position
|Posted:||Tuesday, July 24, 2018|
Medicare Biller (Remote) Reporting to Gainesville, VA Location
This is an ideal opportunity for a healthcare professional looking for remote work as the successful candidate can work anywhere in the country and report to our Gainesville, VA office.
Convergent employs a dedicated team of expert Healthcare Attorneys, Account Specialists and Clinicians who navigate the entanglements of the legal system to increase reimbursement rates for our client hospitals all over the country. Our main goal is to assist hospital systems to strengthen their financial and clinical performance. We are also a leading provider of denial management, Workers' Compensation claims resolution, and appeals solutions.
- Transmit Medicare claims via DDE/FISS with goal of zero errors.
- Resolve any Medicare discrepancies/rejections in a timely manner.
- Submit appeals on denied claims based on client criteria.
- Update any coding items in accord w/medical documentation, if required.
- Familiar billing Medicare as primary and secondary payer.
- Familiar with MVA & WC Claims in accord w/Medicare Guidelines.
- Submit RAC on a case-by-case as directed by client contact.
- Report trending of rebills or delays to gain efficiencies in Medicare Billing.
- Serve as backup in billing commercial claims, needed.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Medicare Experience
- Working knowledge of Commercial Insurance experience a plus
- Experience working in Hospital Setting
- Experience working in MS Office, DDE, FISS, EPIC, ePremis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak clearly and convey complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand, as well as ability to understand and interpret complex information from others.
- Team Player - works well as a member of a group
Click Here to Apply Now