Solutions & Bid Director
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Friday, March 1, 2019||Closing:||Monday, April 1, 2019|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||150,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJHC4271
Job Title: Solutions & Bid Director
Salary: Up to £150k + car + bonus
Job type: Permanent
This is an opportunity for a proven senior executive in the BPO space to join an exciting well established and forward thinking organisation.
Some of the duties will include:
- Onshore/ offshore and multi channel customer solution design
- Innovation including customer experience and digital experience
- Cross functional working with Business Development, Account Management and commercial teams
- Develop solutions and manage large scale and complex bid processes
- Liaise with clients and potential clients identifying opportunities and building strong business relationships
- Delivering complex customer projects through your own team and by leveraging relationships cross functionally
- Create commercially viable and differentiated customer proposals
- Customer Experience journey mapping and improvement
If you are interested to apply for this position then you will need proven experience as a senior executive in the BPO space, building large scale customer solutions across voice, digital, and multi channel, and managing commercial and client relationships.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now