|Company:||Convirza||Location:||Draper, Utah, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, April 10, 2017|
Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Senior Accountant - Job Code BA-1701-SAC
Convirza is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company. This role will report to the VP of Business Operations.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Ensure that AR and AP transactions are completed in a timely manner
- Take over day to day accounting responsibilities from VP
- Reduce average collections times by implementing effective and comprehensive collections strategy and systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields -- multiple years in accounting positions, preferably in SaaS environment preferred.
- Accounting degree preferred.
- Discretion in dealing with confidential and delicate materials and information including company financials, employee compensation and benefits.
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Self-starter who owns tasks and assignments and who takes initiative and uses creativity to accomplish them.
- Understanding of basic Accounting and Payroll principles and methods.
- Experience with Quickbooks and/or other accounting software packages required.
- Experience with CRMs and Business Intelligence tools preferred.
- Solid base with Microsoft Excel (high proficiency preferred).
- Familiarity with Google Docs office suite preferred.
- Analytical thinker with working knowledge of business practices in Marketing, Sales, and Sales Performance arenas preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Possess a high standard of integrity and commitment to quality of work.
- Must be comfortable working for a company with strong values and high energy.
- Ability to build effective reports outlining findings and present them to company management as requested.
- Customer service focus, both with internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be comfortable working in a technology-based company that deals with cutting-edge systems with an ability to learn new technologies and teach them to others as necessary.
Click Here to Apply Now