Customer Success Manager
|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, April 25, 2017|
About The Role
The Customer Success Team is CallFire�s connection to the customer, providing a positive onboarding experience, communicating via email and phone to ensure that we exceed every customer�s expectations, and acting as an ambassador of all CallFire brands. The Customer Success Team is also responsible for taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship, proactively identifying and closing revenue opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time.
We are opening a new office in Austin, Texas! We are looking for enthusiastic candidates in the area.
- Customer Support: Provide personalized support that aligns with our company brands and voice, directly impacting and improving our customer retention.
- Solution Oriented: Think independently and critically, to build more proven value faster for both the customer and CallFire.
- Customer Training: Develop and maintain deep expertise of all CallFire branded products. Help customers plan and understand the best way to utilize our products based on the customer�s business needs or business plans.
- Customer Retention: Engage with customers who have indicated a desire to cancel or downgrade their subscription, listen to their feedback, communicate the value of remaining a CallFire customer, and go the distance to create win/win solutions for them remain onboard.
- Customer Service: Take ownership of your results by driving high quality customer service to ensure you�re meeting or exceeding the monthly goals.
- Process Improvement: Responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience. Gather feedback from customers, study other customer success programs and analyze data to identify best practices.
- Attitude: Challenge yourself, your teammates, and your leaders to continually improve our team�s performance.
- Adaptability: Adapt constantly to a rapidly changing environment, we're growing fast and we expect you to be able to keep up.
- Results: Take ownership of your results by driving high quality customer service resulting in meeting or exceeding the monthly goals and revenue metrics. Successful track record in meeting and exceeding goals in prior roles (preferably in an account management, sales, or in a revenue focused performance role).
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Highly organized
- Great communicator
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite (Excel + PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Strong technical proficiency
- Minimum 2 years account management experience is essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- Familiarity with IVR and VoIP telephony systems is a plus
- Quarterly bonus, profit sharing, and incentives dependent on performance
- Medical, vision, dental, life insurance.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation
Thank you for your interest in CallFire.
Click Here to Apply Now