CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
|Company:||Inktel||Location:||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, July 18, 2016|
Inktel selects only the best and the brightest to be a part of our cutting-edge organization. We surround ourselves with a team of forward-thinking professionals who aren’t afraid to push the limits. You’ll find that we value:
• Fearlessness. We’ll expect you to be a leader who is prepared to develop and oversee ambitious projects - without asking for permission.
• The will to overcome challenges. Our high-energy environment is constantly growing, so challenges are a daily occurrence. You’ll need to clear the hurdles by making split-second decisions and adapting at a moment’s notice.
• Entrepreneurship. Because we’re never satisfied with just “good," we’re always on the lookout for the innovation to move our business forward. Our people channel their creativity to get us from “good" to “great."
We know that these qualities are hard to come by. That’s why we’ll give you the tools you need to drive your capacity for growth and energy forward:
• Freedom. Who has time to deal with excessive bureaucracy? We focus not on red tape, but on results.
• Interaction with ALL levels of our organization. One moment you’ll be brainstorming with a colleague; the next, you’ll be working on a project with one of our senior executives. We foster open dialogue between our employees.
• Brilliant colleagues. Interacting with such talented, passionate people will motivate you to reach your professional potential.
• An amazing environment. We’ve been recognized by Orlando Business Journal for having one of the coolest office spaces! When you love where you work, you’ll find that time will fly and you can get into “the zone”.
If you’re inspired to join an industry trendsetter that will challenge and reward you, keep reading. We’re looking to work with you.
Our Operations Manager in Orlando will serve clients and team members by working with the Site Director to plan and implement call center strategies, identify ways to improve systems and processes; and most importantly, lead and develop front line coaching staff. To effectively build a high performance culture, the Operations Manager is responsible for "on-the-floor" activities, and must be available to assist coaches and agents while they are "on-the-floor".
• Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
• Implements call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, establishing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
• Executes user acceptance test plans for new program implementations and program changes.
• Works with the various support teams, including Workforce Management, Customer Experience, Human Resources and IT to accomplishes objectives including:
o Selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and enforcing policies and procedures.
o Administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations
o Planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
• Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Directly developing a team of engagement center coaches
• Be available to affect the entirety of the team's operations.
o Manage by walking around. Be visible to answer questions.
o Develop coaches to take calls that their agents can't handle and be available when a coach or agent appears to need assistance.
• Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep coaches and agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
• Motivate and encourage coaches and agents through positive communication and feedback
• Meet at least once each week all coaches. At a minimum, review the following topics:
o Review the past week's events, including statistics, results and industry news.
o Disseminate new product information to the coaches.
o Discuss a sales theme or point-of-interest topic for the coaches.
o Introduce new staff members.
o Present commendations and awards.
o Communicate company information.
o Answer questions and comments.
o Provide coaches with a glimpse of future weeks.
• Perform at least one evaluation of a coaching session with each coach every week
• Spend 30 minutes to one hour each week monitoring agent interactions to ensure the coaches are calibrated.
• Ensure administrative bookkeeping is accurate.
o Keep track of attendance, daily statistics, paid time off, sick time, etc.
• Present to the Site Director at the conclusion of each week a breakdown of the past week's coaching evaluations and a written summary of your teams’ performance and a breakdown of the next week's performance plan for each team.
• Develop schedules with WFM each month to ensure call center objectives are covered.
• Schedule residual training, departmental meetings, sales training, and computer training as needed.
• Develop contests, awards and themes that increase agents' loyalty, engagement and focus.
• Create effective channels of agent feedback
A successful candidate will be:
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and high performance
• A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
• Reliable, tolerant, and determined
• Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
• Professional, clear and direct
• Motivated by new experiences, responsibility and accountability
• Able to work successfully with a diverse group of people and be a team-player
• 3+ years of call center experience
• Able to communicate and motivate via written media
• Should have a solid background in customer contact centers and features-benefits-solutions selling
• Understands the value of employee engagement and superior customer care
• Should have at least two years of direct experience managing coaches in a contact center environment, preferably in a BPO contact center, or a proven track record of operations excellence at Dialogue Marketing
• Experience in process improvement, and process management, problem solving, people skills, teamwork, and leadership
• Must be adept in use of MS Office 2003 or later, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Should have some experience with CRM systems and WFM systems
• Must be able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations, cash-flow, overheads, etc.
• Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus!
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Click Here to Apply Now