CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
Call Center Supervisor
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, June 29, 2017|
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMEBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to business need.
- Supervise a team of customer service agents.
- Organize, direct, and monitor daily activities of team of customer service agents.
- Create and implement strategy to ensure performance objectives are met.
- Handle escalated calls.
- Monitor and review individual and team performance.
- Monitor calls to observe individual demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company and client policy and procedure; provide feedback as required.
- Monitor and analyze productivity of agents; generate reports based on analysis.
- Field questions from team and possibly clients; recommend corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Provide coaching and development feedback.
- Ensure all client compliance requirements are met.
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company Policies, client mandates as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations
- Produce and review Call Management System (CMS) reports.
- Monitor email and voice mail to ensure all communications are up to date and accurate.
- Ensure all payroll deadlines are met.
- Ensure daily and monthly performance results are tracked by agent and team.
- Conduct monthly / annual performance reviews with direct reports
- Train, motivate, develop and reward customer service agents.
- Respond to and work to resolve agent concerns in a timely manner
- Prepare reports as needed.
- Perform customer service agent duties as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Possess working knowledge of utility industry regulated market credit/collections practices
- Coordinates maximum coverage within the assigned group to ensure completion of daily tasks.
- Participates in the interviewing and hiring process
- Issues corrective action/termination as necessary
- Follows all rules set forth in the Convergent Employee Handbook and leads by example.
- Motivates staff and maintains a team atmosphere.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 months tenure on the project.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of FDCPA and state laws
- Manage by Walking Around (MBWA).
- Not currently on a disciplinary action at written level or higher.
- Ability to successfully handle escalation calls.
- Strong communication skills when dealing with customers, individuals and groups.
- Excellent attendance record
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Effective problem solver
- Excellent decision making skills
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and engage agents.
- Willingness and ability to learn new tasks and take on new challenges.
- Must be capable of working a flexible schedule based on business needs
- Previous escalation experience preferred
- Regularly required to stand or sit, and move about the facility
- Required to use desktop computer including mouse and keyboard
Click Here to Apply Now