JOIN US AND HEAR BEST PRACTICES
At the 2019 NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement events - Click here to book now
Remote National Sales Executive - Collections Experience Required
|Posted:||Friday, January 11, 2019|
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
National Sales Executive
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Initiate contact with potential clients to identify and properly qualify business opportunities
- Make presentations to prospective clients, either in person or via telephone
- Prepare requested information & proposals and manage negotiations
- Cultivate and maintain client relationships
- Efficiently and effectively respond to customers’ needs as appropriate
- Increase sales from existing accounts
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 2 years commercial collection sales experience
- Self-motivated, accountable and results-oriented
- Demonstrated presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to work remotely, travel when necessary and to efficiently manage time and resources
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
Convergent Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Any employment offers are contingent upon successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and/or Drug Screen.
Click Here to Apply Now