CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, July 23, 2018|
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to business need.
- Lead a team of 2 - 3 supervisors and 50 - 100 agents
- Audit and inspect performance standards and deliver improvement expectations to management team
- Create and implement strategy to ensure performance objectives are met
- Organize, direct, and monitor daily activities of team of supervisors and agents
- Monitor and review individual and team performance
- Monitor calls to observe individual demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company and client policy and procedure; provide feedback as required
- Monitor and analyze productivity of agents; generate reports based on analysis
- Field questions from team and possibly clients; recommend corrective services to address customer complaints
- Provide coaching and development feedback
- Ensure all client compliance requirements are met
- Monitor and ensure compliance with attendance, dress code, and all Convergent policy
- Maintain contact with client as determined by management
- Monitor email and voice mail to ensure all communications are up to date and accurate
- Ensure all payroll deadlines are met
- Ensure daily and monthly performance results are tracked by agent and team.
- Conduct annual performance reviews with direct reports
- Administer performance improvement plans and disciplinary warnings as needed
- Train, motivate, develop and reward agents
- Responds to and works to resolve agent concerns in a timely manner
- Prepare reports as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Possess working knowledge of wireless industry
- Minimum of 3 years management experience preferably a group of at least 50 -100 agents
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Availability to work from 6am-10pm weekdays, and weekend hours when necessary
- Calculate figures and amounts
- Analyze statistical requirements
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understand and respond to diverse population
- Ability to travel as required, travel is minimal
- Manage by Walking Around (MBWA)
- May be required to sit and/or stand for several hours at a time
- Must have experience in Customer Service
Click Here to Apply Now