JOIN US AND HEAR BEST PRACTICES
At the 2019 NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement events - Click here to book now
|Company:||Inktel||Location:||Doral, Florida, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, February 5, 2019|
At Buena Vista Digital Partners, we believe in doing things differently. We believe that if you cannot connect with people, you don’t stand a chance in the marketplace. If brands are to succeed, they need to stop acting like faceless corporations & more like people: thoughtful, respectful & intelligent.
Buena Vista is a full service, marketing agency in Doral, FL. We are looking for a full-time, highly creative individual that will lead the company’s efforts in coding for the construction of webpages, digital marketing pieces and email marketing assets.
The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of creativity, collaboration and excellent attention to detail with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects while embracing industry best practices.
Must have experience with Wordpress and eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
● Code responsive custom Wordpress websites from scratch using PHP
● Code custom landing pages and cross-platform compatible HTML emails based off of Photoshop design files.
● Code website integrations with external platforms & API’s like Shopify.
● Create & modify Wordpress templates using Bootstrap & CSS Grid
● Create & manage Wordpress databases using phpMyAdmin
● Build & migrate local development and production sites
● Perform security checks and site updates, install certificates
● Coordinate and update web content (photos, text & graphics)
● Test and improve site performance by compressing assets
● Use your knowledge of HTML, CSS & JS best practices to optimize existing code.
● Debug HTML, CSS & JS bugs.
● Assist in improving development processes across digital experiences.
● Perform other duties as required.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Programming or related field or equivalent combination of experience and instruction is a plus.
● WordPress Theming and PHP
● WooCommerce and other eCommerce platforms
● Responsive web development principles
● Implementing web best practices including SEO and Web Accessibility standards.
● Google Analytics
● Experience with Photoshop and other graphics optimization software a plus.
● A/B testing a plus.
● Experience with pixel implementation and tag management systems a plus.
● Comfortable deploying & migrating Wordpress sites on multiple hosting services a plus
● 5+ years front-end web development experience
● Experience in an agency environment a plus
● Ability to work on a project deadline basis.
● Ability to work independently and in team settings.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Ability to be a team player and contribute to the larger team in a positive way.
● Solid communication skills.
● Able to collaborate.
● Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines.
● Working knowledge and proficiency in Adobe programs
Click Here to Apply Now