CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Posted:||Friday, November 2, 2018|
A Santa Monica-based tech startup, CallFire's voice and text marketing platform is revolutionizing how businesses communicate. We are passionate dreamers who believe that technology can make a meaningful difference to an organization's success. Located in the heart of Santa Monica, we've created a unique workspace that the Los Angeles Business Journal has named one of the Top 100 places to work in LA - for the last three years running. Come find out why!
Our office environment is highly collaborative, innovative, passionate and fun. You will grow here -- we value continuing education and professional growth. We often have a dog running around the office, so we hope you like animals. Also, we really like food - so we buy lunch for the office regularly, and have coffee, snacks and drinks all over the place.
The Creative Director serves as the principle creative lead and manages a team consisting of Graphic Designers and Web Developers to amplify the company�s global brand and vision.
The ideal candidate will showcase a proven design aesthetic, strong management skills, and thought leadership to maintain EZ Texting�s presence as the leader in text marketing software.
- Own the brand design and the look & feel of all assets created within the Marketing organization
- Communication of brand guidelines and adherence to standards across print, web and all company applications
- Ownership of company website, blog, emails and microsites including maintenance, optimization, and lead gen best practices
- Maintain global brand style and guidelines
- Be a strategic partner to the rest of the Marketing organization and the company to deliver high quality, brand-driven marketing assets
- Lead and mentor a creative team comprised of designers and web developers
- 5-7 years experience in a design role working in a recognized creative agency or a company�s marketing communications team.
- Bachelor�s Degree or higher in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or Digital Media Design.
- Leadership skills; ability to coach and mentor individuals to generate successful creative projects.
- A collaborative approach that fits with the company culture.
- Demonstrated ability to lead discussions and overcome challenging situations with troubleshooting and project management skills and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to design for web and print.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft Office, and Google Applications understanding both Mac/PC environment capabilities.
- Must have strong understanding of best practices for mobile device with knowledge of current web trends.
- Experience working with multiple departments� unique needs and balancing priorities without guidance.
- Desire to work in an open, team-oriented environment with opportunity to create strategic campaigns with the Marketing team.
- Eye for detail and passion for design, as well as interest in new and innovative technology within design.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Wordpress, Drupal, Email Automation tools and After Affects is a plus.
Click Here to Apply Now