|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, November 19, 2018|
EZ Texting's Sales Data Analyst position is a great opportunity for a professional analyst with a strong analytically driven background. The Sales Data Analyst will be responsible for preparing data and strategically analyzing the EZ Texting sales data. This position requires complex analysis skills and will be primarily responsible for reporting on sales performance. The individual will need to strategically understand and report from an abundance of data from multiple systems.
Reporting Relationship: The Sales Data Analyst reports to the Chief Data Scientist and the Chief Revenue Officer
- 5+ years experience in an analyst or data science role at a technology based company.
- Strong business analysis skills � Work mentality should be driven from a strong understanding of the business first.
- Strong communication skills - Be able to take complex concepts and boil down into simple easy to understand analysis that includes recommendations.
- Strong SQL knowledge � Must have ability to query and create data marts, create procedures and write high performance joins.
- Expert Excel skills � Experience with data modeling and excel graphing skills
- Project management skills - be able to manage and prioritize effectively between weekly and monthly analysis reporting and quick ad-hoc analysis
- Problem solving skills - Critical thinking is required in almost every project. Being able to see a clear path to analysis is key to success
- Creative thinking - Be able to think about potential relationships between data and the business operations. Be able to connect the dots for stakeholders.
- PowerPoint Presentation experience
- Strong drive and self-motivated work ethic
- Strong integrity and ability to stay unbiased in analysis
- Understanding of sales processes and experience with sales metrics
- Experience analyzing online web traffic (google analytics or similar) is a plus
- Experience with Domo a plus
- Take the lead position on creating and analyzing data reports, on sales team activity.
- Responsible for daily reporting of sales and marketing KPIs.
- Analyze reports and trends and provide recommendations on a weekly monthly and quarterly basis
- Create new views of data to consistently improve company understanding of trends and revenue.
- Provide support for additional Ad-hoc analysis as needed for company initiatives.
- Lead or participate in projects designated by the Chief Data scientist, CRO, or Director of BI.
- Projects will include collaboration with multiple departments.
- Fully paid medical (medical, dental, vision) benefits, 50% for families
- 401 (k) plan
- Unlimited sick leave
- Stock options
- Paid vacation
- Dog friendly office
- General awesomeness
Click Here to Apply Now