Director of Operations
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, July 12, 2018|
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
The Director of Operations is responsible for assigned key client profitability, client communications, staff hiring, revenue and budget numbers.
- Responsible for ensuring that optimum performance is being attained on each assigned client, across all office sites
- Oversee collection managers and ensure maximum performance
- Review agent and agency performance metrics daily and maintain goals for Customer Satisfaction, AHT, ASA, service levels, transfer rate, abandon rate and other client specific key metrics
- Provide accurate forecasting for monthly revenue and EBITA levels
- Frequent meetings/communication with all assigned clients to develop a strong client/agency relationship. Communication to include travel to client office when needed
- Responsible for making sure the staff is properly trained in laws, and Convergent policies and procedures
- Regularly audit to ensure the client’s standards are met
- Reports any violations in law or Convergent policies to Human Resources
- Develop policies, monitor client goals and develop and implement plans when problems arise
- Handle promotional interviews or process for assigned clients
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company Policies as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- At least 5 years of call center management experience and at least seven years client management experience, specifically with client personnel at the Manager level
- Knowledge of inbound call center metrics and scheduling experience
- Avaya CMS/BCMS knowledge helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Click Here to Apply Now