Key Account Executive
|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, October 12, 2017|
Key Account Executive
CallFire has immediate openings on our Key Account team. If you consider yourself a go-getter, thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment and going the extra mile is the norm not the exception, you�ll fit right in.
CallFire provides small and local businesses who are time and resource constrained, a platform to communicate with their customers. We have over 200,000 customers ranging from political groups to nonprofits, small businesses, educational institutions, government agencies, national companies and marketers. We have the heart of a startup, are stable, well funded, and growing incredibly fast!
Our office environment is highly collaborative, innovative, passionate and fun. You will grow here -- we value continuing education and professional growth. We frequently have one or two dogs bounding around the office, so we hope you like animals. Also, we really like food - so we buy lunch for the office regularly, and have coffee, snacks and drinks all over the place.
Check out more about our team here: https://www.callfire.com/about
About Our Team
The Key Account team handles our largest revenue generating customers. Our diverse and incredibly talented team works side by side with business owners to not only understand their needs and goals, but to effectively communicate the value of our products to them, and strengthen our long-term relationship. The Key Account Team is also responsible for taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship, proactively identifying and closing revenue opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time.
If you're motivated by setting and achieving big hairy goals, have high emotional intelligence, a passion for wowing customers, and want to be a part of something uniquely awesome, we should talk!
Our customers love us. Your job is to get them to love us more. We've built some amazing tech - be an entrepreneurial businessperson with the heart and knowledge of a technologist. Help our customers see and understand what�s possible!
- Fast Learner � Possesses high emotional intelligence and can quickly and effectively understand, absorb and implement solutions based on customer data and account information
- Know Your Stuff - Develop and maintain deep expertise of all CallFire branded products and best practices, and be able to demonstrate how our products add value to customers� specific business needs.
- Consistent - Regularly check-in with clients in your book of business to ensure that their needs are being met and offer new/add-on solutions, when appropriate
- Innovative - Think independently and critically, going above-and-beyond to deliver the right customer solution. Identify trends and areas for improvement, so we can continually serve our customers better.
- Excellent Listener - pays attention to what is said, can read between the lines and has the ability to identify customer pain points even if they aren�t directly expressed
- Goal Driven - Take ownership of your results by driving high quality customer interactions to ensure you�re meeting or exceeding the monthly and quarterly goals.
- Retention and Growth Focused - Provide personalized, positive, white glove service that aligns with our company brands and voice, directly impacting and improving our customer retention.
- Problem Solver � It�s technology and you�re dealing with some high maintenance customers�if you�re not good creating a win/win resolution, you�ll never make it.
- Work Ethic/Integrity � We have fun while we work hard, and we thrive on openness, transparency and honesty.
- Relationship builder � adept at building and maintaining relationships with C-level execs, senior management and entry level professionals (with customers as well as within CallFire)
- Teamwork � good enough isn�t. Challenge yourself, your teammates, and your leaders to continually improve our team�s performance. You must be equally comfortable working independently as well as part of a fast paced and highly competitive team.
- Adapt constantly to a rapidly changing environment, we're growing fast and we expect you to be able to keep up.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Strong technical proficiency
- Minimum 3-5 years account management experience is essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- Familiarity with IVR and VoIP telephony systems is a plus
- Starting compensation is $75K base, plus commission
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation
- General awesomeness
How to Apply
Please reply to this posting with a cover letter and a CV/resume in PDF format. You must submit both to be considered. Yes, we mean it. No phone calls please. In your cover letter, please explain to us briefly what the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is. Be sure to show your work and use Google if you're stumped. Submissions that do not address this most important question will be discarded. Yes, we mean this too.
Thank you for your interest in CallFire.
Click Here to Apply Now