Digital Project Manager
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Wednesday, February 28, 2018||Closing:||Wednesday, March 28, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||55,000.00 GBP|
Role: Digital Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading insurers Digital Team as a Project Manager. They are looking for a Project Manager who will manage multiple digital projects that create innovative digital solutions.
You will be responsible for meeting with a wide range of stakeholders, working with them to capture and prioritise their requirements. Tracking the progress of multiple projects, manage resource and anticipate possible issues that may arise.
You will be responsible for the documentation of user requirements and functional specifications. This will include the production of all project life-cycle documentation, including project plans, risk registers and project wrap up reports. Another key focus is the enforcement of project controls, including status reporting, CBD team sign-offs and change control.
On a day to day basis the role will involve:
- Requirements gathering across business stakeholders including UX teams and Business Analysts
- Creation of project documentation including project plans and timelines, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining governance arrangements for the delivery of projects, defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities, that align with organisational practice
- Backlog management with the Business Analyst and Product Owner
- Working with members of the Digital Development team; including UX, UI designers, Developers and Testers.
- Empowering and inspiring others to deliver successful projects
What will be expected:
- Can drive the projects forward in a positive manner - with a hunger for inspiring digital change and broader business operational improvement
- To be familiar with project management tools such as JIRA
- Experience working in a SCRUM/Agile environment a bonus
- Strong experience managing digital design and development projects
- Experience running multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiar with digital and software development lifecycle sand processes
- Familiar with project management processes and framework
- Experience of managing Digital projects
- Strong communicator with the ability to adapt to suit audiences
- Strong stakeholder management
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now