CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
Client Compliance Representative
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, October 18, 2018|
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management, and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
Protects the quality of company assets by completing external and internal client audits; ensuring compliance with regulations and internal controls; recommending or suggesting improvements in the internal control structure, and reporting findings to Director of Compliance and Client Compliance Manager.
- Responsible for handling any 3rd Party External Client Auditing for Convergent
- Prepares for audits by researching past client audit findings, internal policy, formulating a plan of action
- Performs new client on-boarding auditing and ensures all aspects of client work standards and contractual agreements are being met at time of new business load and continual audit review 30-60-90 day out for continual controls in place
- Ensures compliance with federal and state regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operational work standards, client contractual requirements, and special client documentation
- Ability to work a mandatory tasked auditing and monitoring schedule that is centered on internal processes and specific client auditing as a result of internal process functioning deficiencies, external client audit exceptions, newly implemented controls for client requirements or internal processes
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with audit team and operations management
- Prepares documentation for client audits and oversees client audits as directed.
- New Client On-Boarding Initiation-Ability to work with Client Compliance Manager in review of contracts and facilitating initial client onboarding program.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 + years in management
- At least 2+ years experience in compliance or audit role
- Job stability and maturity
- Must have Microsoft Office Knowledge: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to Create Ad Hoc Reporting
- Thorough knowledge of the FDCPA and state collection laws
- Excellent organization and communication skills-Attention to Detail
- Demonstrated ability to work well with other department personnel
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
Click Here to Apply Now