CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
Collections Team Lead
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, December 11, 2018|
Come join our thriving team! Build Your Future; Unlimited Bonus Potential! Full-time with Benefits package available;
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
The Collection Lead is the primary person to assist employees with daily collection questions and concerns. With the direction of the Collection Supervisor, the Lead in this area will be responsible for training of employees, and continued training/mentoring where required with all new processes within the department. The Lead will be a key point person in assisting the Collection Supervisor in recognizing training needs and uncovering coverage gaps in their respective group.
- Coordinates with Supervisor to maximize coverage within the assigned group to ensure completion of daily tasks.
- Reviews processes for efficiency and make recommendations for process updates and improvements.
- Acts as back up for processes within the assigned group where needed
- Sets a positive example.
- Follows all rules set forth in the Convergent Employee Handbook and leads by example.
- Assists in motivating staff and maintains a team atmosphere.
- Identifies required training needs of employees.
- Assists in coaching and development of employees.
- Identifies and closes process coverage gaps.
- Coordinates with the Supervisor and delivers training when required.
- Assists employees with daily collection questions and concerns
- Additional responsibilities specific to the client
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company Policies as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possesses strong leadership skills.
- Knowledge of FDCPA and state laws
- Able to change direction as needed in order to meet the needs of customers; both internal and external.
- Can work under pressure and assist where required in meeting critical deadlines.
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
Convergent Outsourcing, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Any employment offers are contingent upon successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and/or Drug Screen.
Click Here to Apply Now