|Company:||Dialpad||Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Posted:||Wednesday, March 22, 2023|
Dialpad is where work comes together—one, beautiful workspace for anywhere communication amp; collaboration. With the industry’s most innovative business phone system, unlimited text and team messaging, one-click video meetings, and the world’s most advanced AI Contact Center—Dialpad is completely transforming how the world works together.
If you enjoy tackling complex technological challenges, then our experienced IT team may be the team for you! We provide top-notch creative solutions to help our employees be productive and successful from anywhere. We help support the critical infrastructure, systems, and processes that Dialpad needs to stay agile and scalable for the future.
What you will achieve
We are hiring for a Salesforce.com Sr.Developer for our Salesforce CRM development Team that is responsible for the technology and services that support our Sales Representatives worldwide. Dialpad is looking for an adaptable, high performing, motivated and self-reliant individual who has direct experience in Salesforce.com application processes end to end. The individual will use a broad set of skills and experiences to ensure our international Sales teams receive quality services and products.
As a Sr.Salesforce Developer at Dialpad - you'll be part of a passionate team of Salesforce Engineers and Systems Analysts who are responsible for keeping our platform running at high scale, speed, accuracy and reliability. You will work closely with the other team members to identify and implement validated methodologies and standards while participating in design reviews, and code walkthroughs. You will collaborate with the team to deliver valuable functionality to our internal customers within the framework of an agile environment.
What You'll Do:
- Participate design and code walk through, peer review, and produce technical user documentation to insure a high level of code quality
- Participate in modeling and design sessions with developers and in-house customers
- Design and implement controlled processes to assist in service delivery of mission critical applications
- Point and click configuration to optimize page layouts, flows,profiles, users, fields,objects
- Develop data retention procedures and support streaming platform integrations(REST API, Streaming API)
- Follow and understand new Salesforce products and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Ownership of tools and application development process around business applications
- Mentor junior engineers and admins in the team with best practices to ensure code quality, code reviews with top notch technical standards and documentation
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or equivalent professional experience.
- 9+ years of overall IT/development experience with an emphasis on web-based integrations, with 7+ years of working experience with Salesforce.com and integrations with Enterprise IT organizations.
- Solid Full stack experience in Salesforce configuration, customization, and development. Salesforce Certifications desired.
- Experience in Application Development using Agile methodologies. Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills, ability to react quickly to changing requirements due to product limitation or driven by enterprise needs.
- Understanding of code promotion, version control, and automated testing procedures.
- Familiarity with Git, JIRA amp; Salesforce world tools - Marketo, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Chillipiper etc.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I amp; II, Platform App Builder and Administrator Certification required. Salesforce CPQ Certification is preferred/plus.
By Day 30
- You will learn about the Dialpad products, Company, and Org structure.
- You will have an understanding of our internal operations processes and will start to employ them.
- You will have an understanding of Dialpad’s primary business applications– including what we’ve built in Salesforce and other Sales support tools — and have worked with your manager to develop a plan to train up on applications you are not yet familiar with.
- You will have built relationships with key stakeholders in the Sales, Customer Ops, Professional Services, Channel amp; Partner Success and Business Operations teams.
- You will understand Diapad’s sales lifecycle and the various roles in Sales plays in the customer’s lifecycle.
- You will work with diverse teams across time zones while acting as an interface between the business, rev ops, IT and the greater systems teams.
- Develop strong understanding of the existing Salesforce implementations and integrations.
- Identify required features and functionalities needed for the implementation.
- Follow code, unit testing and deployment best practices and standards.
- Develop custom Salesforce solutions and reusable Lightning web components.
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using API.
- Demonstrate new functionalities to stakeholders at the sprint reviews.
- You will be part of regular prioritization meetings with Sales, Customer Ops, Professional Services, Channel amp; Partner Success and Business Operations teams to understand opportunities for process and systems improvements and capture and document business requirements.
- You will groom user stories and process flows to support the development of technical solutions.
- You will have reviewed the backlog of Salesforce and other tool requests and will have shipped many process enhancements for Sales, Customer Ops, Professional Services, Channel amp; Partner Success and Business Operations teams.
- You will have a strong understanding of the business needs of Sales, Customer Ops, Professional Services, Channel amp; Partner Success and Business Operations teams , and you’ll prioritize and initiate larger strategic projects to stabilize and/or enhance their business applications and processes.
- Participate in code reviews and sprint planning/grooming and review sessions as a team.
- Code and deploy features to users from the Agile sprint delivery.
- Proactively evaluate Salesforce platform to improve performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility of the systems.
- Document system and application architectures.
- You will support managing the strategic business systems projects using Jira and project management best practices – following a Design, Build, Test, Train, Deploy methodology.
- You will deliver strategic projects related to Sales, Customer Ops, Professional Services, Channel amp; Partner Success and business applications that align with company objectives and drive business outcomes, leading not only the technical system changes, but new process deployment.
- You will drive discussions within the team and cross-functionally around how we can improve our day-to-day operations and then implement the changes that add the most value with a KPI driven approach.
- You will act as a level-1 primary subject matter expert for internal systems and processes.
- You will have expanded your influence across the teams, driving process and improvements where appropriate.
- You will have supported the evaluation, design and architecture of the Sales, Customer Ops, Professional Services, Channel amp; Partner Success and Business Operations technology stack.
Dialpad benefits and perks
Equity, balance, and belonging
At Dialpad, we strive to ensure that Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times, and a big part of this is because of our collaborative culture that elevates our teammates, celebrates wins, and brings together passion and talent.
Compensation and equity
Teamwork makes the dream work, and Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each and every Dialer participates in our success.
Benefits, time-off, and wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away—and it doesn’t hurt that we offer flexible time off and great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. Along with that, employees also receive a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone bill, home internet bill, home office equipment, gym membership costs, a variety of wellness events, and more!
Dialpad offers a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Dialpad we are dedicated to building an inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dialpad is an equal-opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
Click Here to Apply Now
I am checking out all the amazing and daily updated content on ContactCenterWorld.com and networking with professionals worldwide
Send To Friends Post On My Wall