Business Analyst - Interim
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Thursday, March 1, 2018||Closing:||Sunday, April 1, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Temporary, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
Role: Business Analyst - Interim
A market leading financial services company is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Continuous Improvement team which sits within the wider change department. Now is a great time to join and really forge a career with a business that is transforming and striving to be best in class.
- Look at and review business processes in order to make or suggest improved efficient processes.
- Working with stakeholders to understand their structures, processes and procedures in order to develop optimum solutions and defined requirements.
- The ability to construct quality business cases, with confidence and gravitas to present to senior stakeholders when required.
- Deliver workshops and meeting facilitation to offer project management skills for non IT related projects.
- Conducting impact, risk and benefits analysis, ensuring the process is facilitated from concept to delivery across change initiatives.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of company products and services and apply this to improve business processes on selected accounts.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the business and culture.
- Support the Change Team with ad-hoc responsibilities, tasks and projects.
- Experience of working within a contact centre preferred, but candidates who have a variety of experience and accustomed to similar fast paced environments will be considered
- Strong requirement gathering skillset, with experience of documenting business requirements effectively.
- Previous Business analysis experience will be essential having worked on multiple projects/programmes.
- Experience of having worked with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong writing capabilities to construct business cases and present information in various forms.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques
- Ability to use initiative and work both independently and as part of a team
- In return you will receive a competitive basic, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, bonus and other attractive benefits.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now