CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, December 19, 2017|
The Staff Accountant is responsible for reviewing and verifying the accuracy of payroll, general ledger and balance sheet accounts, assisting in month-end closing as well as preparing labor reports.
- Review and verify accuracy of general ledger and balance sheet accounts related to payroll
- Prepare and assist for month-end closing
- Prepare labor reporting and analytics using multiple data sources and Excel
- Prepare internal financial reports
- Prepare audit documentation for external audits with clients, states, and audit firms
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts and resolve variances
- Initiate and process journal entries into appropriate accounts and profit centers
- Month end journal entry preparation
- Reconcile, analyze and process journal entries for payroll accounts
- Maintaining accounting records for special accounts and projects
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of related professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience using Oracle Financial software is a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented, good interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Recognize confidential information and maintain it in accordance with standard procedures
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
Click Here to Apply Now