|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Pasadena, California, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, May 22, 2017|
We are currently seeking a Project Manager for our Santa Monica and Pasadena offices. This individual will manage large scale operation projects while coordinating with various product and development teams.
- Coordinate the development of custom web-based applications and the configuration of existing products for our clients.
- Create and manage work breakdown structures (WBS) to be used for future efforts.
- Update the project plan on a daily basis, including deliverables, dependencies, assignments and outcomes.
- Manage a multitude of concurrent projects throughout their full lifecycle; including business analysis, project initiation, planning, execution, control and improvement.
- Obtain approval on proposed scope and prioritization changes.
- Keep the project team informed as to the project's purpose, priority, background, scope, requirements, schedule, risks and important issues.
- Maintain development calendar, prepare communication plan and project reports for key stakeholders to provide updates on activities, deliverables, significant changes, risks and mitigation strategies.
- Conduct daily prioritization and daily status meetings for stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain department performance metrics.
- Create and suggest solutions to increase team performance, quality and execution.
- Identify and manage overall project dependencies to ensure project deliverables stay on time and on target.
- Identify project risks and critical paths.
- Manage mitigation process with project team and stakeholders.
- Follow development process and project management best practices while driving continuous improvement.
- Identify, appropriately escalate and ensure resolution of critical issues.
- Accomplish department and organization missions by completing related tasks as needed.
- Understand how technical issues impact the business drivers and clearly communicate this information to all stakeholders.
- Follow established HIPAA Compliance & Security policies.
- 3-5 Years of project management experience in a technology related field
- BS/MS Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- Solid background in software development
- Significant knowledge of SDLC principles
- Expertise managing in Agile/Scrum environment
- Expertise using JIRA, Rally or similar tool
- Experience with cross-functional project teams during the development and implementation of major initiatives.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate plans, progress, risks, expectations, and technical issues to project stakeholders including product owners, team members, and customer support teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment multitasking on multiple projects.
- Successfully guided offshore teams
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud application development
- Fully paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation + 5 Personal Days
- Unlimited sick leave
- Amazing culture and coworkers
- Many other perks to help with work life balance.
Click Here to Apply Now