Inside Sales Management
|Company:||Lumenvox||Location:||San Diego, California, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, April 25, 2017|
Job Description — Inside Sales Manager
Global Speech Recognition Software Company.
LumenVox is seeking a resourceful employee with strong problem solving and communication skills. The candidate will respond to phone and online inquires about the product line, help generate new business through outbound prospecting, and ensure growth of the overall sales funnel. Will quickly evaluate customer needs and determine available solutions utilizing LumenVox software and services. Candidate will present reports showing potential customers the cost benefit of purchasing company products or services, provide technical information, and effectively triage leads for different sales processes.
- Receive all inbound sales inquiries (email and phone) and determine how best to handle them in the sales process.
- Use LumenVox's current sales materials and presentations, and other tools to effectively respond to leads and qualify opportunities.
- Create processes and appropriate email templates to quickly and efficiently respond to a large volume of inquiries.
- Fully document all leads and account activity in the SFA/CRM system.
- Sell LumenVox products and services for small accounts.
- Must be able to work independently, complete tasks conscientiously, and meet deadlines in a timely and efficient manner.
- Network diligently to identify and contact potential business development opportunities through multiple efforts including cold calling, tradeshows, conferences, and other appropriate methods.
- Represent LumenVox at tradeshows and other networking opportunities to generate new leads and to promote and develop existing partnerships.
- Interact with customer support, QA and marketing teams to identify new features and potential markets.
- Prepare RFIs, RFPs, and draft informational proposals when necessary in collaboration with the Sales, Services, and Support teams.
- Completes all required sales reports efficiently and on-time.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Position located in beautiful San Diego, CA, or anywhere in the USA for the right candidate.
- Prefer 3+ years inside sales experience with proven skills.
- Requires minimum of 3 years of experience in sales with technical understanding of IT, computers, speech recognition, telephony, or hardware/software sales to understand technical issues with customers/prospects.
- Knowledge of the Speech Recognition and/or Telephony Software Industry a plus.
- Familiarity with developing RFI's and RFP's a plus.
- Proficient at using computers and willingness to learn new software programs is required.
- Experience managing web-based, interactive accounts/clients.
- Energetic, highly organized individual capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Should possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, capable of making decisions on the spot, desirous of solving problems, and knowing when to get assistance.
- Able to adapt and overcome challenges swiftly and competently.
- Persuasive, tactful, and professional, preferably with a strong sales and closing background.
- Ability to work a demanding, but self-directed work schedule to support a variable work flow.
- Excellent verbal and strong listening communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to set and exceed goals.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrates the highest personal and ethical standards.
- College degree desired.
- Competitive Base Salary and bonus tied to sales goals
- Quarterly bonus based on company profitability
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability benefits programs
- Matching 401k
- Summer and Christmas parties for employees and their families
- Qualified Candidates please submit resumes to LumenVox via email with "Inside Sales Manager" in the subject line
- If qualified, a phone interview will be requested and scheduled
- If applicable, an in–person interview will then be scheduled to meet with department heads
- A second in–person interview may be requested and new–hire paperwork completed
- Offer of employment will be contingent upon clean results of a random drug screening and background check
Click Here to Apply Now