Full Stack Developer
|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, May 4, 2017|
Are you a creative, innovative, driven full-stack developer? CallFire's voice and text marketing platform is revolutionizing how businesses communicate. We are passionate dreamers who believe that technology can make a meaningful difference to an organization's success. Located in the heart of Santa Monica, we've created a unique workspace that the Los Angeles Business Journal has named one of the Top 100 places to work in LA - for the last three years running.
- At least 5 years of Full-Stack Drupal Experience with strengths in back-end Drupal module development
- Experience working in Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid environments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at both a technical and non-technical level. Some Drupal Architecture Skills (e.g. experience with module selection)
- Experience with Drush and working with command line (linux)
- Skills in LAMP (PHP) / MySQL development
- Experience with Apache Solr or equivalent
- Experience with DevOps (dev/stg/prod) and source code repository (Jira, git, etc)
- Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Interest in open source and open source CMS systems
- Experience in Acquia Cloud
- Familiarity with the Drupal API
- Skills in Drupal Theming
- Experience with Drupal 7 (and 8)is a plus!
- Applicants who submit code samples and/or drupal.org profile link will be given priority
NOTE: Only direct hires, please - No recruiters or outsourcing companies!
Click Here to Apply Now