Head of CRM
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Tuesday, August 20, 2019||Closing:||Saturday, September 21, 2019|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||90,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJEM1016a
Job Title: Head of CRM
Salary: up to £90,000 plus & Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Head of CRM to join a well-established CRM and Ancillaries team based in Luton. They are looking for someone who will be responsible for leading the CRM and Marketing digital transformation across the group. It
- Business Lead for the Group Marketing platform
- Defining business needs and working closely with the Technology team
- Transitioning the focus from traditional to digital and programmatic marketing to delivery a truly omni-channel marketing capability
- Leading a team of Senior Product Owners, Business Analysts and Campaign Planning
- Lead the development of the overall Group CRM marketing strategy
- Lead and develop the overall customer contact strategy and plan
- Lead the Centres of Excellence teams
- Someone who has worked in a large pan European business previously
- Proven and significant experience in leading business transformation
- Strong leadership skills
- Significant experience of developing data-driven and automated marketing and CRM programmes
- Good technology understanding
- Ability to speak German, French and Dutch would be desirable but not essential
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now