CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
Customer Service Representative
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, April 6, 2017|
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
Our Team Members will be responsible for negotiating payments to keep customer’s services on or restore services. Our focus is collect outstanding balance and current balance with the customer payment hierarchy and negotiation strategies that are outline in training.
Our Team Members must work well in team settings and have the ability to problem solve, negotiate, and multitask. Organizational skills, verbal, written, and communication skills are a must.
- 1+ years collections and/or call center experience
- Ability to sit or stand at your desk for at least 90% of you work day
- Must be flexible to work between the hours of 6:00am and 9:00pm
- Stable work history
- Clean background
- Required to type 25 WPM or more
- Cannot request time off during first 90 days
- Available for overtime
- Follow Information Security Policy to ensure all client, customer and debtor information remain strictly confidential
Knowledge and Skills:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity
- Professional phone etiquette
- Positive attitude
- Ability to solve problems
- Work well in a team/competitive environment
- Negotiating skills
- FDCPA knowledge is a plus
Click Here to Apply Now