Head of Health & Safety
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Monday, June 11, 2018||Closing:||Wednesday, July 11, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||55,000.00 GBP|
Role: Head of Health & Safety
Salary: £55,000 + Excellent Benefits + Flexible part home working
A market leading company are a leading provider in the South West. They are currently looking to recruit a Head of Health & Safety to provide strategic health & safety leadership. You will ensure the provision of up to date policies, expertise and advice. You will provide assurance that all Health & Safety polices are adhered to through a systemised process of oversight and checks which ensure that the company remain compliant with all its health and safety legal and regulatory requirements.
As Head of Health & Safety you will promote a health & safety culture through passion, collaboration with others and commitment to ensuring health and safety remains a priority.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a chartered member of the CMISOH and have a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Be experienced in Health & Safety and have excellent and up to date knowledge of health & safety legislation and regulatory obligations.
- Have a proven track record of working in an asset / landlord based health & safety environment along with experience of developing and implementing a safety management system to meet desired accreditation.
- Demonstrate a passion for health & safety and a proven track record of developing this passion into a health & safety management system with clear policies and processes.
- Have the ability to motivate and enthuse others beyond a health & safety compliance based approach towards one of a health & safety culture.
The company invest heavily into their staff and the wellbeing of their employees. They offer an extensive benefits package which includes: Contributory Pension, Private Healthcare, 26 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays, Possible agile working and Flexi Time and Free parking.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now