Check out The Most Innovative, Highly rated Contact Center World Events EVER!
...Thousands of past delegates agree! - BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!
Best Contact Centers in the World 2017
all award winners!STARTS IN:
Network, Learn, benchmark in this unique best practice forum with the best practitioners in the World
...who run centers and take your center to new levels of performance, engage staff, improve service and more!
Client Services Clerk
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||Renton, Washington, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, April 18, 2017|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare manual placement spreadsheets and coordinate with IT to load files
- Daily Placement Reports
- Scan documents into Latitude
- Process incoming client faxes and distribute to CSRs
- Mail handling
- Billing Servicer Placement Audits
- Billing Servicer Inventory Recall Warnings
- Cancellation Policy Closures
- Assist Client Services Dept. with other duties as requested by management
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to multi-task
- Must be team focused, willing to help others and hold the group goals as important priorities.
- Working knowledge Outlook
- Heavy Data Entry
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Microsoft Excel
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in a fast paced office environment
- Regularly required to stand or sit, and move about the facility.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
Account Control Technology is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with ACT without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Click Here to Apply Now