|Company:||CallFire||Location:||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Posted:||Monday, August 12, 2019|
EZ Texting is the #1 SMS marketing software, setting the standard for business texting platforms. Founded in 2004, the company�s award-winning products allow businesses of all sizes to reach and engage their mobile audiences.
The Content Producer will develop multimedia and experiential content to translate the capabilities of our cloud-based SaaS platform through video, animated GIFs, screencasts, webinars, or digital audio files. This person should have an enthusiasm for consumer education and describing the intricacies of marketing, software, product development, and relevant industry news and research.
The Multimedia Content Producer position requires the ability to tell a story that resonates across mediums and industries. Job responsibilities will be diverse and require writing (including but not limited to scriptwriting), video editing, digital recording and publishing on social platforms, developing basic video graphics, and creating some design assets like infographics and formatting PDFs.
The ideal candidate has the interpersonal and organizational skills necessary to work independently and be accountable for reaching their goals.
- Create a robust library of videos and animated GIFs that demonstrate the customer benefits of the company�s technology and teach users how to sign up for products, use the tools, troubleshoot issues, etc.
- Execute video production � including securing locations, booking talent, storyboarding, writing scripts, video uploading and promotion � for product demo videos, customer testimonials, branding videos, and more.
- Develop engaging, interactive content for social media, blog posts, consumer resources, downloadable lead magnets, and email campaigns, including video, edited product images, infographics, and animated GIFs.
- Partner with internal teams to produce compelling and on-brand content assets for presentations, key accounts, partnerships, and event collateral.
- BA/BS preferred: Film, Communications, Marketing, or similar concentration.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in visual/multimedia work. Must have experience working in digital marketing.
- Hands-on knowledge of Adobe Premier and/or Final Cut Pro.
- Highly skilled in PhotoShop, AfterEffects, or other image editing software
- Strong understanding of digital media, SEO, social media content strategy.
- Able to effectively establish and manage priorities.
- Smart, flexible, and likes working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Proactive attitude and quick aptitude for learning new methods, strategies, and technologies.
- Quarterly bonus, profit sharing, and incentives dependent on performance
- Fully paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacation
- Unlimited sick leave
- And many more additional perks�
Click Here to Apply Now