|Company:||Convergent||Location:||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, July 20, 2017|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to business need.
- Lead a team of 100+ agents and 5+ supervisors.
- Create and implement strategy to ensure performance objectives are met.
- Organize, direct, and monitor daily activities of agents and supervisors
- Monitor and review individual and team performance.
- Monitor calls to observe individual demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company and client policy and procedure; provide feedback as required
- Monitor and analyze productivity of agents; generate reports based on analysis.
- Field questions from team and client contacts; recommend corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Provide coaching and development feedback and provide leadership to all staff.
- Ensure all client compliance requirements are met.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with attendance, dress code, and all company policies.
- Maintain contact with client as determined by management.
- Monitor email and voice mail to ensure all communications are up to date and accurate.
- Ensure all payroll deadlines are met.
- Ensure daily and monthly performance results are tracked by agent and team.
- Conduct monthly/annual performance reviews with direct reports
- Administer performance improvement plans and disciplinary warnings as needed.
- Train, motivate, develop and reward agents.
- Responds to and works to resolve agent concerns in a timely manner
- Prepare reports as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Possess working knowledge of utility industry regulated market credit/collections practices
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory or management experience
- Thorough knowledge of Avaya
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Availability to work from 7am-9pm weekdays, and weekend hours when necessary.
- Calculate figures and amounts.
- Analyze statistical requirements
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Understand and respond to diverse population.
- Manage by Walking Around (MBWA)
Those meeting the requirements above and are currently meeting/exceeding their current job requirements may forward a current resume to Human Resources. Those currently on disciplinary action will not be considered at this time.
Resumes must be received no later than August 6, 2017.
Click Here to Apply Now