|Company:||Inktel||Location:||Doral and Indianapolis, Florida, United States|
|Posted:||Friday, July 5, 2019|
Can you make the cut? Inktel selects only the best and the brightest to be a part of our cutting-edge organization. We surround ourselves with a team of forward-thinking professionals who aren’t afraid to push the limits. You’ll find that we value:
- Fearlessness. We’ll expect you to be a leader who is prepared to develop and oversee ambitious projects – without asking for permission.
- The will to overcome challenges. Our high-energy environment is constantly growing, so challenges are a daily occurrence. You’ll need to clear the hurdles by making split-second decisions and adapting at a moment’s notice.
- Entrepreneurship. Because we’re never satisfied with just “good,” we’re always on the lookout for the innovation to move our business forward. Our people channel their creativity to get us from “good” to “great.” We know that these qualities are hard to come by. That’s why we’ll give you the tools you need to drive your capacity for growth and energy forward:
- Freedom. Who has time to deal with excessive bureaucracy? We focus not on red tape, but on results.
- Interaction with ALL levels of our organization. One moment you’ll be brainstorming with a colleague; the next, you’ll be working on a project with one of our senior executives. We foster open dialogue between our employees.
- Brilliant colleagues. Interacting with such talented, passionate people will motivate you to reach your professional potential.
- An amazing community. Miami is “One of the Happiest Cities to Work in” (Forbes.com 2011); we live and work in paradise! If you’re inspired to join an industry trendsetter that will challenge and reward you, keep reading. We’re looking to work with you.
Our dynamic Operations Team is currently in search of a Receptionist.
The administrative duties of this position are vital to the effective operations of the company. Critical to success is high attention to detail, follow through, accuracy, communication, timeliness of work and organization. The employee shall be expected to use discretion in handling highly confidential information. Operate PBX or multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel by performing the following duties and principle accountabilities.
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access and authorizes access to the operation’s floor when required.
- Updates availability calendar for conference(s) room.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
- Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Assist other departments with administrative support and data entry.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, scanning, collating and working knowledge of preparing UPS/Fed Ex Packages.
- Knowledge of updating plasma slide decks for all Doral monitors.
- Knowledgeable of lunch menus, local restaurants, hotels and entertainment options.
- Knows how to order or find office supplies, EOM plaques, etc.
- Add Knowledgeable of Event planning; lunch/catering orders, hotels and entertainment options.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Language Skills – Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Working knowledge of business English, punctuation, spelling, arithmetic and general office
- Reliable attendance track record, ensuring work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Computer Skills – Knowledge of Internet software; Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities
- Reasoning Ability – Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Applies good problem solving skills.
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan.
Click Here to Apply Now