This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Wednesday, February 28, 2018||Closing:||Wednesday, March 28, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||55,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJHC4259
Job Title: Collections Manager
Location: South West
Salary: Up to £55k salary + OTE
An exciting opportunity for a customer focused Collections Manager has presented itself, to work within a blue chip organisation undergoing a major customer experience and digital transformation programme!
Some responsibilities for the role will include:
- To provide visible Leadership to the collections function (50FTE)
- To ensure all staff understand the Credit & Collection vision, mission and values and adhere to these principles
- To maintain budgets and targets across the collections function
- To manage and develop a collections team that is best in class, ensuring are met and best practice is followed
- Work cross functionally to ensure that maximum efficiency is achieved, and bad and debt is minimised
- To analyse and forecast operational areas to drive performance
- To be involved in industry events and forums ensuring best practise is adopted
If you are interested in applying for this position you will need proved experience of achieving great results by leading a marketing function in a customer centric environment.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data,
Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter in to any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now