|Company:||Littlefish||Location:||Nottingham, England, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Thursday, March 25, 2021|
Come and join the Littlefish team!Littlefish is a world-class, award-winning Managed IT and Cyber Security Services Company, delivered from our 24/7 UK service centres.Our purpose is to disrupt the conventional Managed IT Services models – where the usual suspects typically fail to perform, by delivering service solutions that are tailored to the precise needs of each organisation and communicated in clear and straightforward language.
About the opportunity
Littlefish is looking for a Service Architect to join our growing team.
Reporting into the Operations Director, your role as Service Architect will be to take overall responsibility for the design of client specific Service Operating Models, ITIL process and governance. You will act as the point of reference for implementation resource on new business transitions for service design. In addition, as the Service Architect is responsible for the design of Littlefish service management offers, working with delivery heads and sales teams as necessary to support the growth of Littlefish.
Service Architect Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the sales process providing input into the service solution design and resource model. Present to new name customers, as necessary.
- Build out new service integration process to complement the core process set.
- Work with sales, solutions, and operations functional heads to define and build out new capabilities.
- Developing and maintaining a service management process library to include single source and multi-source iterations allowing Littlefish to rapidly and effectively transition in new contracts that include service management responsibilities.
- Lead the service management implementation on new business transitions, specifically:
- Contract compliance management
- Service organisation design
- Service management process and procedure definition
- Customer engagement definition to agreed processes and interfaces.
- Work instruction creation
- Service management tool design
- Undertake implementation activities either directly or indirectly for any service management scope on service transition projects.
- Reviewing and auditing (as appropriate) service management processes
- Define a plan for service management operating model evolution, to include growth plans, capability maturity, new capability implementation etc.
What we are looking for from you
- A proven track record in process level (e.g., Incident, Request etc.) design, management and service delivery management.
- Proven experience of service operating model design and implementation
- Experience of defining new service capabilities from initial idea through to sale and implementation to meet a contracted client need or market demand
- Business experience gained in Service Management and/or technical delivery roles, across a range of customers and environments in a Managed Services provider
- Knowledge of typical managed service commercial constructs – service levels, charging/volumetric mechanisms, service schedules etc.
- Relationship building with mid-level to senior level members of an organisation – gaining trust and confidence from customers.
- Ability to lead a virtual team with a high degree of drive, determination and motivation to succeed.
What would make your application stand out?
- Educated to Degree standard (or equivalent)
- ITIL Expert (or equivalent knowledge)
- SIAM Foundation (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a consulting environment on service management and service delivery transformation
- Experience of working at CxO level in mid to large size organisations
- Training and development – the Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
- Bonus schemes – ‘Starfish’ and Values Recognition Awards to those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
- Casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
- Complimentary food & drink – unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more
Life at Littlefish
When our employees and visitors experience our offices, they often comment on the “vibe” and “feel good factor” that they experience.This is the result of our #peoplematter approach to employment and is testament to the organisational culture we promote. Our approach is simple, we put our people first, every time and without hesitation. We have worked hard to create our culture and work harder to maintain and enhance it, to ensure Littlefish is the place to be for your career journey!Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today, and join us on the journey.
Click Here to Apply Now