|Company:||Echo Managed Services||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Thursday, November 28, 2019||Closing:||Tuesday, January 28, 2020|
IndiaClosing date January 28th 2020
Echo Managed Services is currently driving an ambitious billing and customer intelligence software cloud transformation for the global utility market, partnering with Salesforce and Accenture.
We are a progressive organisation seeking to attract candidates who will relish the technical challenge and opportunity to develop their skills. There will be opportunity to travel globally and to the UK.
Please see our website for more information
The Salesforce Developer will have the capability to communicate effectively with cross discipline teams including both technical and non-technical stakeholders to deliver the best possible solutions. Applicants will be able to design and engineer Salesforce solutions based on business requirements using code that meets coding standards and is fully tested. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a passion for technology and the ability to work in a fast paced environment, usually working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Translate business requirements and user needs into innovative Salesforce solutions using modern tools and techniques to improve experiences
- Solve problems through smart technology solutions, identify quick wins, delivery proof of concepts, prove value and deliver quickly to a high quality
- Assist in the implementation of agile working practices
- Assist in the integration of DevOps into the business through collaborative working with both development and operations teams
- Work with other teams across to ensure solutions are best in class, are realistic and delivered in an optimised and agile way.
- Develop well documented, reusable code which meets standards, is secure and reliable, fully tested and promotes continuous development, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Keep your knowledge up to date in a fast moving and evolving IT and Digital function
- Analyse and troubleshoot live issues when required
- Experience of Salesforce preferred
- Atleast App Builder certified (Dev I is preferable)
- Knowledge of Lightning Components
- Experience of Visualforce and Apex
- Can configure Salesforce using the declarative model (Custom Object, Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow, Flow, Process Builder, Approval Processes)
- Experience with Web Service integration using SOAP and REST
- Experience with the Force.com Data Loader
- Understanding of Salesforce deployments particularly using Force.com migration tool and Ant
- Working knowledge of source control and particularly GIT
- Understanding of Salesforce design patterns and best practice
- Experience taking requirements and developing design to deliver them
- Strong English communications both written and verbal skills to communicate at all levels, including technical & non-technical, internal & external stakeholders and partners of the business.
- Estimation skills
- Ability to manage own workload and priorities and work within a team
- Status reporting, tracking of progress
- Familiarity or exposure to ITIL
Click Here to Apply Now