CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
Merchant Data Analyst
|Company:||Stefanini||Location:||Davenport, Iowa, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, May 18, 2017|
- Minimum 4 years prior work experience
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience using SQL Queries and scripts (Oracle preferred, Toad for data access preferred)
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy in a fast paced environment.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel for data set review and analysis
- Experience in Web research
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills; Outlook, Lync, Excel, Word
- "Aware of US merchants and Retailers" For example, candidate can see a retail outlet's name and tell what service or products they provide. Prefer candidates that have lived in North America for 10+ years so they can apply common knowledge and cultural background to data analysis.
- Working for Stefanini, but providing services for the client in their data warehouse processing area.
- Will be responsible for auditing merchant location data within an Oracle data warehouse.
- Will receive daily assignments to examine and will generate correction rules to be implemented working closely with the client.
- Monitoring of merchant locations for anomalies, patterns, duplicate information, and known issues.
Daily direct communication with client for submission of correction rules.
Click Here to Apply Now