Senior Analyst / Senior Data Analyst
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Thursday, April 11, 2019||Closing:||Saturday, May 11, 2019|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||65,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJEM1007
Job Title: Senior Analyst / Senior Data Analyst
Salary: £65,000 depending on experience plus bonus
Employment Type: Permanent
Working in a brand new department within a well established company within the Travel sector, they are looking for three experienced Senior Data Analyst to work across two different divisions.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
- Working with both SQL and Tableau on a daily basis
- Working on and leading workstreams
- Pull and combine the data into analysis
- Engaging stakeholders
- Providing timely insights and analytical support to different internal stakeholders
- Identify the business and data structure to drive analysis in a self-sufficient way
If you are interested to apply you will need:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Understanding discussions around Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Experience in creating path flows, funnels and how to deep dive analysis into stage progression with a funnel.
- Have experience working on big scale operations, working with large amounts of data
- Good communication skills and the ability to present data in a user-friendly way to all levels of the organisation.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now