CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
Inbound Customer Service Supervisor
|Company:||Convergent||Location:||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, April 4, 2017|
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
Supervise and coordinate the workflow activities and operations of a team of Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s) to meet the volume management target. Monitor, train and coach CSR’s to ensure that they meet and exceed individual and departmental performance objectives.
Experience/ Knowledge and Skills:
- Must meet background and drug screen requirements as outlined by the Project/Client.
- Must be flexible to work within but not limited to the hours of operations and maintain above average attendance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and experience working with call center software platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and calculate statistical data.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a fast-paced, diversely populated organization that is constantly evolving.
- Knowledge and experience in coaching for performance via metrics and KPI’s.
- 5+ years of call center experience
- 2+ years of experience supervising, coaching and leading agents in a call center environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Click Here to Apply Now