Manager of Professional Services
|Company:||Upstream Works||Location:||Vaughan, Ontario, Canada|
|Posted:||Friday, March 13, 2020|
We are Upstream Works, a Cisco preferred solutions partner, and we provide software technology for customer care in the rapidly changing social, mobile and omnichannel world of the contact center. Our goal is to be the number one agent desktop solutions provider and we are well on our way.
We are currently looking for a Manager of Professional Services who will be a key contributor to the success of Upstream Works. As the Manager of Professional Services at Upstream Works, you are critical to our clients’ success. You will lead a highly skilled team that delivers solutions which enable our clients to provide an excellent customer experience. You will be tasked with scaling Upstream Works’ deployment capabilities so that we can deliver projects on time and on budget while exceeding client and partner expectations.
What you'll do:
Working closely with the Senior Vice President of Operations, you will grow our high performing Professional Services team that works with clients to understand their business needs and implement Upstream Works’ solution in their contact center. From solution design through to go live, you and your team guide our clients through the entire project lifecycle including configuration, integrations and infrastructure. The department and its growth will be yours to own and cultivate.
The work environment is young, dynamic and entrepreneurial. We like to get things done and have fun while we're doing it. This role will involve working with business owners, stakeholders and technical experts from our clients’ and partner organizations.
- Lead the Professional Services team providing management and guidance to a team delivering a portfolio of more than 35 concurrent client projects
- Ensure project implementations meet schedule and budget requirements all while delighting our clients
- Develop and execute on a continual process improvement cycle that includes project delivery, resource allocation, change management, client relationships and business objectives that drive customer success
- Coach team members to boost performance and foster each individual’s personal and career development. Recruit and develop best-in-class team members.
- Building and maintain relationships and open communication with clients and partners as well as internal stakeholders
- Maintaining project quality and profitability by developing and enforcing KPIs and delivery standards which includes analysing project outcomes and statistics, identifying trends and recommending process and product improvements
- Work with the Sales and Sales Engineering teams to design and estimate custom implementations and projects
- Assign staffing to meet demand and forecast future staffing needs based on sales pipeline
- Manage the outcomes of client and partner escalations in a professional and timely manner
- Maintain deep expertise in the suite of Upstream Works’ product and services
Here’s how your leadership, technical and communication skills come into play:
- 7+ years of project implementation and delivery experience deploying sophisticated software solutions
- 3+ years leadership experience of multi-faceted consulting teams
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, a strong business analytical acumen, outstanding leadership credentials and be able to speak comfortably to a variety of audiences at operational and executive levels
- Excellent project management, consulting and process improvement skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including conflict management and negotiation
- Experience with project management and professional services automation tools such as MS Project, JIRA, Mavenlink and MS Dynamics
- Bonus points for practical experience in telecom or contact centers
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or equivalent from a recognized university is required
Who are we?
At Upstream Works, we eliminate the causes of headaches by deploying products and services for corporate and enterprise contact centers. We help solve tough problems by integrating software and using analytics to improve efficiency. We are proud to say we can do this in the fastest time in the industry.
We are a group of modest, dedicated, hard-working, family-friendly, close-knit people who enjoy seasonal parties, family and friend picnics, and a culture of making the extra effort to do what we say we will, and make sure it benefits all of us. Oh, and axe throwing; sometimes we put dangerous weapons in the hands of our employees, and no one gets hurt! And because we are lean, everyone has the opportunity to make decisions, affect changes and see results right away. You can directly drive the success of the company.
At Upstream Works, we live and work by our culture of collaboration, delivery and respect for each other. When we hand out business cards to our friends and peers, they say: Faciemus Quae Dicimus – we do what we say.
Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
We’re located at 7777 Weston Road, Woodbridge, ON. The office is easily accessible by car or transit (both TTC and York Regional Transit) with free onsite parking and a quick walk from the new TTC Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station.
Upstream Works welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Click Here to Apply Now