Head of Data
This Posting Has Closed
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Thursday, December 21, 2017||Closing:||Sunday, January 21, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||90,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJAD1033
Role: Head of Data
Salary: £80k - £90k
A market leader in the travel industry is looking for a Head of Data to join them on their quest to become the best in the industry by 2020.
Duties of the role include:
- Inspire and lead the adoption of advanced analytics and data science across the entire breadth of our organisation.
- Identify opportunities for how advanced technologies in the data science and machine learning space can benefit existing and future projects.
- Work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritise actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core business areas.
- Build statistical models, ensuring these are robustly and elegantly integrated into existing processes and applications.
- Be passionate about asking and answering questions in large datasets, and able to communicate that passion effectively to product owners and business intelligence engineers.
- Carry out hypothesis testing: being able to develop hypothesis and test them with appropriate methodologies.
- Be able to present complex technical concepts and ideas to non-technical business stakeholders.
- Extend the company's data with third party sources of information when needed.
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis where necessary.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organizations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now