Sales Executive - Fast Growth - SaaS for Healthcare, RCM, Collections
|Company:||Intelligent Contacts, Inc||Location:||Plano, Texas, United States|
|Posted:||Thursday, May 24, 2018|
Intelligent Contacts is a fast-growing Texas company that helps healthcare providers create great patient experiences through hosted communication and payment solutions. Solutions are currently in production at 47 of the top 100 healthcare systems and 13 of the top 25. The Sales Executives are key to making that 100 of 100. If you love the sales profession and have been looking for a company with proven products, delighted clients, a short sales cycle and an executive team committed to your professional and financial success then keep reading.
The Sales Executives will sell our powerful SaaS solutions (Unified Communications and Payment Software) to the Healthcare, RCM, and ARM industries. You will:
- Prioritize your territory, execute plan(s) and deliver revenue results
- Consistently add new opportunities to the funnel
- Execute every stage of the sales cycle with purpose
- Contribute to the knowledge base of the sales team and company
- Provide insight (voice of the customer) to internal Intelligent Contacts teams
- Track KPI’s and personal performance metrics that align with sales quota
- Optimize the customer journey & ensure a great buying experience
- Enhance and support channel partners to increase sales effectiveness
- Work with the marketing and design teams to create valuable lead generating content
- Initiate contact with prospects and follow up on inbound leads (sell stuff)
Job Requirements And Experience
- 5+ years software or technology sales experience – quota carrying individual contributor
- Success executing sales strategy to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Skilled at selling SaaS solutions to clients in healthcare, revenue cycle management, billing or collections, EMR, practice management, or similar financial services
- History of exceeding revenue goals / quota
- Consultative sales experience explaining technology benefits to business leaders without technical mumbo-jumbo
- Good verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience
Before you apply... check out our company. Learn what we do and who we are. If you aren't qualified, you don't have our kind of passion and drive, or you're just looking for a J.O.B. that's okay... Just apply to a different job posting. But, if you are feeling it, then apply.
This is a full-time position based in the Plano Texas headquarters office, reporting to the Vice President of Sales.
Compensation: Base salary + best-in-class commissions + comprehensive benefits package
Benefits include: Company paid health insurance, paid vacation, holidays, company matched 401k, and more.
Click Here to Apply Now