Customer Engagement & Retention Manager
|Company:||Douglas Jackson||Location:||Lichfield, Staffs, United Kingdom|
|Posted:||Friday, May 3, 2019||Closing:||Monday, June 3, 2019|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Hours Per Week:||40|
|Yearly Earnings:||45,000.00 GBP|
Job Ref: DJHC4272
Job Title: Customer Engagement & Retention Manager
Location: South East
Salary: Up to £45k + 20% bonus + great benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
I am looking for an innovative and independent Customer Engagement & Retention Manager, to attract and retain customers to one of the nation’s favourite influential brands!
- Manage the delivery of customer marketing programs, across engagement and retentions, to build valuable relationships with consumers aiding and maximising customer retention
- Increase customer lifecycle value and profitability to the business
- Manage lifecycle programmes across activation, engagement and churn allocating budget based on business priorities
- Optimise the quality and value of customer engagement producing multi channel integrated campaigns by working collaboratively across the Sales & Marketing function
- Manage the daily, weekly and monthly reporting of KPI’s
- Own churn and risk forecasts supporting senior managers in the budget outlook process
- Deliver retention and growth targets across the consumer base
- Work with senior department managers to build a customer lifecycle process to enable execution, assessment and optimisation to maximise customer retention
- Drive efficiencies and improvements to maximise customer experience
- Communicate and influence cross functionally in order to obtain required business outcomes
- Manage the performance of external suppliers against customer retention KPI’s and SLA’s
- A customer engagement expert, maximising on each customer interaction
Key behaviours and requirements:
- A background in consumer marketing
- Brand advocate
- Passionate about customers and providing a great customer experience
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence people
- Driven and results orientated
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Excel
If you are interested in applying for this position, you will need to have a proven track record in a Sales & Marketing department, engaging with and retaining consumers across digital and multi channel.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter in to any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Click Here to Apply Now