Program Administrative Assistant (Seasonal)
|Company:||VIPdesk Connect||Location:||United States|
|Posted:||Monday, April 17, 2017|
This full-time telecommuting position is available in the following states: AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MD, NV, NJ, NY, OH, TX, UT, and VA.
Summary: The Program Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the Operations Manager for a large customer care program. The Program Administrative Assistant’s primary role is to provide support to the Operations Manager on a daily basis and accomplish administrative tasks related to leading a management team and running a successful operation.
This position will oversee daily reporting, performance metric tracking, and the organization tasks as established daily with the Operations Manager. The work includes project management, preparing and organizing critical reports for internal use as well as clients.
This program includes extensive metric management that includes a strong sales component. Therefore this position requires strong Excel, PPT, Word skills; a deep understanding of metrics and complex calculations; and excellent communication skills. This role requires a proactive approach to managing projects, team member cohesiveness, and team relationships.
Essential Responsibilities include the following:
- Brand Ambassador team list management and communicate to Client contact
- Attend and capture notes for all meetings with the Operations Manager- Service Leaders, WFM, Operations
- Attend and capture notes for all meetings with the Client
- Daily update of all metrics/workbooks
- Organize and maintain KPI data (# calls, AHT, SR%, XS%, Net GM/Call, 4 week rolling GM/Call, Total SRs, Total XSs)
- Daily management of Sazzle info from HCCI Dash Report (Excel spreadsheet from Report Master)
- Maintain compliance Info from Scheduling on SharePoint – Absenteeism- Monet Adherence
- Maintain Quality Scores from Quality spreadsheets on SharePoint
- Confirm weekly sales bonus and send bonus information to payroll
- Maintain all incentive and contest results for the Brand Ambassadors
- Monitor overarching program performance as it relates to the business competition
Monthly and/or Quarterly
- Update coaching documentation
- Create Quality docs for our Client
- Attend and take notes during calibration meeting with client
- SOX Audit – list all team member and hire/term dates
- Supports the preparation of the Quarterly Business Reviews (PPTs) by compiling all of the comprehensive performance data into the PPT
- Participates in client quality calibration sessions
- Provides quality reporting for the client program
- Manages program service levels to ensure the contract requirements are met
- Oversees contractual compliance
- Oversees all aspects of the delivery of training for the program- to include new team member training as well as ongoing refresher training sessions
- 3+years of experience in outsourced call center operations experience
- Excellent in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PPT- Excel skills are critical
- Extensive experience managing metrics and comprehensive data reporting
- Experience communicating effectively with clients
- Call center metrics experience essential
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly energetic with excellent rapport-building
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Available after hours, weekends, and for business travel if needed
- Highly self-motivated and able to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Detail oriented
- Must currently live in one of the following states: AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MD, NV, NJ, NY, OH, TX, UT, or VA.
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, and employment reference security check
- $13–$15 per hour based on qualification, experience, and location.
VIPdesk Connect is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V
Click Here to Apply Now