Customer Service Representative - Streaming Services
|Company:||VIPdesk Connect||Location:||United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, January 23, 2018|
VIPdesk Connect is hiring sharp and enthusiastic customer service representatives to provide customer care for premium streaming services providing first-rate mysteries, dramas, comedies, documentaries, stand-up comedy, and original series. Be a part of our team while putting your customer service and problem-solving skills to work with appreciative and enthusiastic brand loyal customers.
- Awesome and Supportive Team
- Being helpful is more than a core value, it’s what we do every day—for our customers, for each other.
- Free Subscription to Streaming Services
- Customers LOVE to talk about their favorite shows. You’ll find tons of content for your watchlist—from comedy to thrillers.
- Binge away on your days off; we won’t judge!
- Bonus Potential
- Outstanding work deserves reward and recognition.
- 70% of our team earns monthly bonuses.
- Interactive Paid Training
- Let’s face it, who wants to read 1,000 pages of policies and procedures. We believe learning should be interactive.
- Share your experiences and background in our virtual classrooms with live trainers.
Who You Are
You are eager to contribute to the team’s success and are driven to exceed performance goals. You’re self-motivated and thrive working remotely as part of a team. You willingly collaborate on projects and meet challenges head-on with creative solutions. You embrace technology while being empathetic to those who are techno-challenged. In fact, you feel a sense of accomplishment explaining that the “App Store” is not at the mall and then walk the customer through downloading an app. Not all customer service heroes wear capes, but you wear yours with pride!
Why People Love to Work Here
VIPdesk Connect is more than the leading call center provider, providing exceptional customer service. We’re a dynamic, virtual environment focused on diversity, innovation, business results, and above all, delivering an amazing customer experience. When you work here, you partner with smart and interesting people to make things happen. We believe in our virtual team model and invest in tools to foster connections and build a community. But don’t take our word, read what our team members say.
- “An understanding, fun, learning environment where questions are always welcome.”
- “I tell friends and strangers alike all the good, positive and helpful things there are about working here. I love the opportunities that we have with VIPdesk Connect.”
- “VIPdesk Connect has the best interest of its employees at heart. Everyone is very willing to help and provide support. I enjoy every single day I am here.”
- “I like having a challenging job where I am useful and valued.”
The Streaming Services Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting VIPdesk Connect streaming service clients' customers via phone, chat, and e-mail while meeting client metrics including quality and customer satisfaction. The Customer Service Representative will answer customer questions about services, device compatibility, billing and subscriptions, client policies, client events and promotions, and provide general customer service resolution and troubleshooting on behalf of our clients. The Customer Service Representative will use his/her passion and knowledge of the clients' brands and related experiences to ensure an authentic experience that promotes brand loyalty.
- Desire to meet and exceed performance goals
- Able to work at the computer and on the phone for scheduled shifts
- Due to the home-based nature of this job, the team member is required to have a home-office environment, internet access, USB headset, router, modem, web camera, and computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements, including system upgrades as applicable, which may change over time
- Able to work rotating weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least two (2) years of related customer service experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and grammar
- Able to learn and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Detail oriented with focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to assist customers via phone, chat, and email
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, and employment reference security check
- Must currently reside in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Texas, Utah, or Virginia
- Some college preferred
- At least six (6) months of related experience with streaming device troubleshooting
- Knowledge of smartphones, tablets, Windows PC, Apple products and media streaming devices
- Enjoy viewing a variety of content and genres through a subscription-based streaming service
- $11.00 per hour
- Monthly Bonuses available
- Full-time Brand Ambassadors are scheduled up to 5 days per week, between 32-40 hours.
- Weekday shifts are scheduled for 8-hours durations Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00 am – 9:00 pm ET.
- Team member work one weekend shift (Saturday or Sunday) on alternating weekends between the hours of 10:00 am – 6:00 pm ET.
System and Office Requirements to be provided by the Streaming Services Customer Service Representative. Please refer to the Remote Office Requirements listed in our FAQs: https://vipdeskconnect.com/faqs/.
VIPdesk Connect is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.
Click Here to Apply Now