|Company:||Telnyx||Location:||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Posted:||Tuesday, July 20, 2021|
Telnyx LLC seeks Growth Operations Manager in Chicago, IL.
- Leveraging business intelligence tooling and internal dashboards, drive data-driven decisions and process improvements across sales and marketing teams through real-time, centralized reporting;
- Determine, track and deliver on OKRS across growth operations teams: Sales operations, marketing operations and the analytics engineering squad;
- Generate data used in reporting-out company performance to internal/external stakeholders across key company performance metrics, marketing operations and sales operations;
- Work with key stakeholders to optimize the company's internal operating model and track progress versus forecast;
- Lead the company's migration to a new customer data platform (CDP).
- Ensure complete coverage of current functionality and the successful migration of internal services and custom integrations;
- Leverage Python and Apache airflow to optimize marketing and sales activities;
- Manage and maintain the Apache airflow internal repository.
- Responsible for running high-priority scripts (DAGS) on production databases and conducting code reviews;
- Project manage initiatives to re-design and improve marketing operations workflows, including customer lifecycle, demographic scoring and behavioral scoring;
- Project manage initiatives to re-design or improve sales operations workflows, including inter-team handoffs, rules of engagement playbook and platform migration;
- Monitor salesforce reports and dashboards to recognize process gaps and make data-driven decisions across areas including workflow improvement and team performance;
- Complete workflow automation tasks leveraging native SFDC tooling including process builders, workflow rules and object rollups;
- Directly responsible individual (DRI) for evaluating and maintaining sales and marketing tooling.
- Validate tooling from a technical perspective through risk assessments and establish implementation and rollout plans for new tooling and upgrades;
- Manage a team of growth engineers and data analysts.
- Develop onboarding plans, monitor core team objectives and conduct weekly reviews with individuals.
- Telecommuting Permitted.
Requires a Masters Degree in Business, Entrepreneurship or a related field, plus 1 year of experience in related roles.
Requires 1 year of experience with:
- Working with PostgreSQL Databases and application programmable interfaces;
- Programming skills across Python, Java and SQL;
- Implementing data pipelines, with platform like Apache airflow;
- Generating metrics withing a business intelligence tool, such as Domo Tableau or SAP;
- Developing and reporting on processes and key performance indicators across sales and marketing functions; and
- Managing sales and marketing operations tooling, including customer relationship management (salesforce), marketing automation (Marketo, HubSpot), sales automation (Gong, Outreach.IO) and prospecting tools.
This position is eligible for the incentive based Employee Referral Program.
Must also have authority to work permanently in the U.S. Applicants who are interested in this position may apply at jobpostingtoday.com, reference number 97989.
Click Here to Apply Now